Tuesday, March 26, 2013

London Bucket List

With just over one month left in this lovely city of London, I'm feeling a bit bittersweet about the whole situation. There are many things I'm longing for back in the states - my family, my job, my cat, 24 hour drive throughs (shhh) - but I'm really not ready to leave London. At the beginning of the semester I put together a bucket list for my time here. Looking at it now, I realize I've crossed off a lot from that list, but there's still so much I'd like to accomplish. So in comes the mad dash to the finish line -38 days left, 19 items to go. Let's see what I can do!

1. The London Eye
2. The Tate 
3. Natural History Museum
4. Camden Market
5. The British Museum
6. Hyde Park
7. Victoria & Albert Museum
8. Go to Harrod's
9. Somerset House
10. Explore Southbank
11. See a musical/play
12. Sketch restaurant
13. Explore London Coffee Shops Map
14. Ministry of Sound
15. Visit historic London pubs
16. Gingerline
17. Afternoon tea 
18. Take a photo at Abbey Road
19. David Bowie exhibit at the V&A
20. Visit Kew Gardens
21. Portobello Road Market
22. Buckingham Palace
23. See Westminster Abbey
24. Tower of London
25. Go to platform 9 3/4
26. Shakespeare's Globe theater
27. Windsor Castle
28. Explore the English countryside
29. Fortnum & Mason
30. Explore Regents Park
31. Brick Lane Markets
32. Hampstead Heath
33. See St. Paul's
34. Borough Market
35. Trafalgar Square
36. Visit Harry Potter Studios
37. Walk across Millenium Bridge
38. Selfridges & Co.
39. See Stonehenge
40. White cliffs of Dover



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...