Saturday, March 30, 2013


1. Doc Martens bought right here in Covent Garden
2. A Whole New Mind by Daniel H. Pink - an interesting read about right-brained thinkers 
(Photo by me)
3. King + King Architecture - an outstanding architecture firm located in the heart of Syracuse, NY
4. A wonderful blogger right from Notting Hill - Aspiring Kennedy - definitely worth a read
5. My favorite quote of all time, what is done in love is well done
6. A flat white from Prufrock Coffee - silky, rich, and deliciously caffeinated (Photo by me)
7. I can't stop listening to The Cranberries this week, especially Zombie...listen here
8. Dreaming of Anvaya Cove in the Philippines - I was lucky enough to go in 2010 and have been dying to go back since (Photo by me)
9. Love the light walls and wood treatment on the ceiling: Brooklyn Living Room by Jeff Sherman from Dwell


*Images do not belong to me and are linked to original source unless noted otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...