Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Weekend According to my iPhone

Howdy dear readers!

I was perusing the blogosphere and stumbled upon a wonderful little blogging idea. Kimberly Moore over at Third Floor Design Studio had the idea to put together a little photoset showcasing her weekend through the lens of an iPhone. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share the idea with you too. Thanks to Kimberly for the inspiration!




Ceiling installation @ Selfridges & Co • 
Fabulous United Nude Hybrid pumps • Freestate Coffee what's new? • Cotton candy: part of Selfridges Shoe Carnival • Obsessed with retail installations • Jersey knit window display • Loving the playful & colorful spools of thread

My friends Tori and Hillary (check out her blog here) spent the weekend here in London and, naturally, we spent a lot of that time sightseeing and shopping. Despite the fact that I live right around the corner from Oxford Street, I've never actually made it to the mecca of shopping destinations. Anyway, I finally made it to Selfridges & Co. While my bank account certainly can't support any sort of decision to make a purchase there, I still had a field day window-shopping and ogling over the visual merchandising and retail design. 

Check back weekly for more weekend adventures!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...