Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Life as an Intern

Big news! Today was my first time as an official intern for a local design firm. I was super excited (and a tad bit nervous) but it turned out to be great. The woman I work with runs her own business and has a ton of experience in residential design. So far it's great and I'm feeling really privileged to be able to have hands-on experience in the field. I've already been able to dabble in specifications as well as some sight measurements. This coming week I'll be putting my AutoCAD skills to good use and I can't wait! Overall, I'm really starting to look forward to this summer.



Maybe this is the naive design student in me speaking, but specifying products isn't so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...