Thursday, April 2, 2015

Currently

cooking coconut chicken curry and rice.

dreaming of taking a trip back to Europe with no predetermined return date.

enjoying having the sixty degree weather and having my apartment windows open.

listening to Mutual Benefit, The Cowboy's Prayer - an awesome little album found at Record Archive.

looking forward to starting my second job at Boulder Coffee Co. next week.

planning my trip to Chicago to visit my friend Nina and attend Neo Con.

reading 1984 by George Orwell, the first book on the Gilmore Girls reading list.

rewatching the series Firefly.

savoring time alone, doing what I feel like doing when I feel like doing it.

searching for a two bedroom apartment in downtown Rochester.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...