Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Currently

doodling in a crisp, new sketchbook.

drinking a glass of rosemary and apple sangria - try it, it's delicious.

feeling thankful for a great job, a roof over my head, and some pretty amazing friends.

getting in the holiday spirit - cheesy as it is, I'm feeling pretty lucky this week.

jamming out to the City & Colour CD I found while cleaning my apartment.

learning about HTML and CSS for free, courtesy of the awesome firm I work for.

looking forward to seeing some of my nutso family and feasting Filipino-style.

loving that I have a solid four days off from work.

missing my friends who are doing spectacular things abroad.

purchasing a ticket to New York City for the new year to see some of my favorite people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...