Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Dream Home: Office Edition

Perhaps one of the biggest paradoxes of our time is that interior designers have fantastic (all too often expensive) and an income suited only to purchase home goods from Ikea. Okay - I'm exaggerating a little. Okay - a LOT, but ask most designers and you'll soon realize we're too poor to actually own anything we pick for our clients. Ignore the fact that I'm fresh out of school for now, because that certainly doesn't help at all. 

Anyway, I spend a lot of my time perusing materials and furnishings binders, samples, and catalogs. While my focus is much more commercial (I can't tell you how many times I've swooned over open office benching systems), I still daydream about the things I'd like to curate for my own home someday. After getting a new set of Restoration Hardware catalogs at work, I couldn't stop thinking about how desperately I'd love to have a home office. Here's what I'm daydreaming about this week:





1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8


1// Atkins Quad Shelving from Restoration Hardware
2// Geodisic Table Lamp from West Elm
3// Flatiron Desk from Restoration Hardware
4// Potted Succulents from Crate & Barrel
5// Shelby Rug from Pottery Barn
6// Curved Upholstery Chair from West Elm
7// Driftwood Side Table from Crate & Barrel
8// Overarching Floor Lamp from West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...