Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September in Review




Just like that, another month has gone by. Here's a taste of what I did this month:

*Above image from http://adultingblog.com/ *

    This one's for all of my recent graduates out there...or you know, anyone who feels like they      
    really need to get there s#!t together. Kelly Williams Brown's tips on "adulting" are simple, useful, 
    and quite comical. 


   With autumn in full swing, I was in desperate need of an actual bed set with a comforter and lots 
   of fluffy, joyful things. Plus, being an interior designer the lack of color in my bedroom was 
   depressing me. 

*Above images are original album art, not mine*

   Songs on Repeat:
   Soon We'll Be Found by Sia: I can't stop listening right now, check out the awesome video here
   Songbird by Fleetwood Mac: One of my favorite songs, ever 
   About this Map by The Tragically Hip: My go-to driving song lately. Give it a listen
   Mouthful of Diamonds by Phantogram: A great song to get work done...calmly

*Still from Frances Ha...image does not belong to me*

    A friend and I watched this movie one Sunday evening this month. The entire movie is in black        & white but is set in modern NYC. Super quirky, super relatable, and super good.


   Spent the day with these really cool kids, picked some apples, ate some cider donuts, drank some     hard cider. Basically, we did autumn right.



    It  somehow took me two months of living here to get to this place, but I'm in love. I sincerely miss working at a coffee shop and this place makes me feel right at home. Plus, I made friends with one of the baristas. Yeah, I'm a cool girl now.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...